CBD has become one of the main go-to supplementation choices for both amateur and professional athletes around the globe!
Many sports players shy away from conventional supplements due to many ingredients that may interfere with their health. CBD however has just one ingredient and it's natural.
The cannabinoid has been known for improving fitness by helping in training and in recovery.
What are cannabinoids and CBD?
Cannabinoids are chemical compounds that bind or attach to certain receptors in the central nervous system and act as chemical messengers. Depending on the specific cannabinoid, it may have varied effects on the body.
The most well-known and probably most researched cannabinoids include cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC is the cannabinoid that leads to the “high” from cannabis use.
CBD differs from THC and does not cause psychoactive effects or a “high.” Because it does not cause the psychoactive effects and it might help certain conditions, such as pain, anxiety, and insomnia.
Chronic pain affects more people than cancer, diabetes, and heart disease combined. Pain is the most common cause of long-term disability in the U. S.
For many, hemp has been proven as a safe and effective natural approach to pain relief.
Hemp CBD flower is the safest and most natural alternative to alleviating chronic pain compared to traditional treatments such as dangerous opioids.
Opioid prescription medications and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are the two treatments available to millions of people living with debilitating chronic pain but long term use comes with risks of developing severe side-effects including addiction, heart disease, and stroke!
Even if used in higher dosage and for a long period of time, hemp is considered safe, with minor to no side-effects.
Check out Loot's CBD Flower strain "Lifter": https://www.cbd.io/products/cbd-flower-lifter
Being the most popular high-CBD strain, Lifter CBD flower delivers high CBD content with less than .3% THC. This will not get you high.
Like all of Loot's cannabis strains, you can expect premium flavor and smokability every time you light up. Smoke in your preferred device as needed.
Research suggests that CBD shows promise in helping relieve pain and reduce inflammation, which could be useful for athletes participating in intense exercise.
Using CBD in the form of tinctures, capsules, creams, or specialized workout formulas can help your body deal with the pain and inflammation that sports and workouts can cause.
Tinctures are fast acting and can help bring relief quickly!
Take a look at GRN's Special Offer for 2 Bottles of 1500mg Broad Spectrum CBD Tinctures: https://www.cbd.io/products/buy-1-bottle-get-1-free
Get two maximum strength 1500mg CBD Oil Tinctures for only $87. That’s a full 30-day supply - Two Droppers (1ml), Twice a Day - at the best price on the market.
- Fixes food cravings and promotes a healthier diet. Binge eating is often triggered by the overproduction of hormone ghrelin, which is responsible for appetite control. Increased production of ghrelin occurs when our endocannabinoid system’s CB1 receptors in the brain are stimulated. Cannabidiol is an effective CB1 blocker; this, in turn, doesn’t allow for the overproduction of ghrelin and may bring the metabolic balance that will be unlike anything you’ve ever experienced in your life.
- Provides a long lasting energy boost without the jitters. Coffee may boost your energy levels but it also can make you very jittery and cause you to crash. CBD can raise your bottom line energy levels when consumed in low to moderate doses and can last 6-10 hours
- Sharpens your cognitive abilities. Hemp-derived CBD oil can enhance your focus and balance your physical/mental energy. CBD can help your anxiety and sleep patterns which also affects your ability to focus. Better sleep and less anxiety can help you get your head in the game.
- Increases muscle endurance. CBD has well documented analgesic effects where it can naturally reduce pain. It can help to reduce the muscle tension during your workout.
- Relieve muscle soreness. The sore pain of a good workout can be excruciating but with CBD, you your post recovery can go a lot smoother as the cannabinoid reduces inflammation and body stress. CBD is a powerful anti-inflammatory compound that modulates the endocannabinoid system in a way which boosts the immune function and effectively reduces inflammation.