Find Time to Relax with CBD - The New Way to Feel Better and Manage Stress. CBD has been growing in popularity due to its multiple health benefits, including its relaxing properties.
People around the world have been turning to this marijuana cannabinoid to sleep better, wake up more refreshed, and to calm their anxiety and stress.
The importance of allowing yourself to relax has never been as dire as it is now with the global coronavirus pandemic!
Fear and anxiety about a new disease and what could happen can be overwhelming and cause strong emotions. Personal financial problems during this global crisis are also worrying many Americans.
According to surveys by the American Psychological Association (APA), the top stressors for Americans are:
- The economy
- Health problems
Many people today are also suffering from:
- Political anxiety
- Social media overload
- Children having to learn at home
- Having to work from home
- Isolation and loneliness
- FOMO (a fear of missing out)
Stress is a serious condition and if it is left unchecked or not managed, can contribute to many health problems, such as high blood pressure, heart disease, obesity, and diabetes!So what do you do when managing stress today seems almost impossible?
It is CBD that many are turning to in order to finally RELAX!
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is a compound derived from cannabis plants and has no THC (tetrahydrocannabinol). This means you don’t have to worry about getting a “high” from CBD infused products, especially when they are laboratory tested.
CBD is a natural product that is infused into many things like topicals, tinctures, edibles, and capsules.
Bath bombs are well known topicals used for relaxing aroma and health benefits. Add CBD to them and you get natural relief and a super relaxing experience!
CBD bath bombs enable you to soak your entire body in a rejuvenating combination of CBD, essential oils, Epsom salt, and natural aromatic fragrances.
Wash your stress, aches, and worries away with soothing GRN Broad Spectrum CBD bath bombs: https://www.cbd.io/collections/bath-bombs
They are only $9.99 each and come in four amazing scents like lavender and grapefruit, cucumber and melon, cedarwood and tangerine, and eucalyptus and lemongrass.
Perfect after an intense workout, stressful day, or just because. Each 6 oz. CBD bath bomb contains 35mg of high-quality lab-tested broad-spectrum hemp extract.
Make this bath bomb a part of your self-care routine and immerse yourself in the relief and relaxation you deserve. Happiness guaranteed or take advantage of the company's 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
Stress is VERY harmful to the body!
Unmanaged stress can lead to fear and worry about your own health and the health of your loved ones, your financial situation or job, or loss of support services you rely on.
It can also create:
- Changes in sleep or eating patterns.
- Difficulty sleeping or concentrating.
- Worsening of chronic health problems.
- Worsening of mental health conditions.
- Increased use of tobacco, and/or alcohol and other substances.
It is important to practice self-care and to take care of your mind and body.
CBD's analgesic and anti-anxiety properties in a lotion also help to relieve general stress and pain, whether from an anxiety disorder, temporary stress, or post-exercise muscle strain.
Many people feel calmer and more relaxed after applying it.
Check out Grn's Broad Spectrum CBD Lotion Lavender 250mg: https://www.cbd.io/products/broad-spectrum-cbd-lotion-lavender
This 2oz Broad Spectrum Lavender CBD Infused Lotions deliver a high-quality 250mg hemp extract that soothes and moisturizes the skin. The highly formulated recovery lotion is fast-absorbing, fast-acting, and smells of Lavender perfection. Relief & happiness guaranteed or take advantage of the company's 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee.
The lotion also comes in coconut and mint.
CBD is being called the antidote to the pressures of modern life!
Did you know that CBD can help to regulate your autonomic nervous system which is associated with sudden in
creases in heart rate or respiration?
This benefit paired with the lack of THC is why you can achieve natural relaxation WITHOUT the paranoia and psychoactive effects from using cannabis.
Among the most popular methods—especially for individuals trying a cannabis-based treatment for the first time—is through a CBD tincture.
CBD oil tinctures are concentrated and are designed to be taken in small doses. This is why most tinctures come with a built-in dropper that allows users to take small, carefully measured quantities.
CBD oil has been demonstrated to not only calm down feelings of worry and a racing mind, but many regular users of CBD oil have also found that the oil helps with their anxiety in the long run!
Enjoy the benefits & relief you deserve with GRN Natural Boost Broad Spectrum Tincture - a unflavored CBD Oil with zero THC that can be taken by oral or added to your favorite food or drinks: https://www.cbd.io/products/natural-boost-broad-spectrum-cbd-tincture
Recommended to be taken sublingually under the tongue for best absorption and effectiveness, however, you can also add a dose of CBD oil into your favorite food or beverage to give it a boost of flavors filled with CBD's vital plant-based benefits. Take two droppers twice a day for the best results.
- Boost your immune system. When we are under stress, our brain goes through chemical changes that makes it release particular hormones like dopamine and adrenaline among many others. This can lead to an increase in our heart rate, a higher blood pressure, and a weaker immune system which makes you more susceptible to diseases. Mild colds can quickly escalate to more severe illnesses if we are not careful!
- Improve your mood and relationships. Having constant tension will make you less patient and more irritable, less able to focus on things that are important, and will impact the way you perceive the world and yourself, in general.
- Raise your self-esteem. Being under stress can lead to negative self-talk and a lack of confidence. By doing simple things to relieve stress, we can help ourselves find a better perspective and be nicer to ourselves.
- Increase productivity. Chronic stress can hinder us from attaining our maximum potential whether it is at work or home. You feel drained and have a lack of energy when you are stressed out and this can impact all of the goals you want to fulfill.
- Nurture a better lifestyle. Having less stress can increase longevity and keep us healthier and happier both physically and mentally.